Zagreb, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Zadar, Split, Mostar, Dubrovnik.
This 10-day, 9 overnights journey begins in Zagreb, Croatia’s capital city where travelers get to explore its charming mix of medieval and trendy neighborhoods, vibrant restaurant and shopping scene and relax on leisure strolls through the pedestrian only city center. The journey proceeds to the lush greens and crystal waters of abundant waterfalls around the Plitvice Lakes National Park, and then an unforgettable sunset in Zadar. This intimate coastal town will make lasting impressions with sites such as the Sea Organ and is Roman Forum before the voyage trails the Adriatic coastline to the historic Split. Here, guests can sip coffee amidst Roman ruins, and also opt to explore the jet set scene on Hvar Island before continuing to the neighboring Bosnia where the Old Bridge in Mostar is a must see. The ancient, cobbled streets, forts and medieval walls of Dubrovnik’s Old Town truly transport visitors to some bygone times, a fitting end to a vacation made to inspire, make new friends and experience the best of Croatia.
• Walking tour of Zagreb, Croatia’s capital city
• Guided tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Sightseeing in Zadar, including the historic Forum Romanum and unique sites like the Sea Organ
• A tour of Split’s historic city center, including UNESCO World Heritage Site, Diocletian’s Palace
• Exploring the famous medieval Dubrovnik, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Tour of Mostar and its Old Bridge, a UNESCO World Heritage
• Optional tours to Hvar Island and Montenegro